To successfully complete the course, our clients must:
- Pay for the course in full before the course begins.
- Attend all sessions in full.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions given by the course provider or their representative.
- Complete all course work given.
- Respect the confidentiality of other course members.
- Be free of alcohol at all sessions of the course.
- Smoking will not be permitted during the course sessions (the venue will inform you of their specific regulations for smoking outside of the premises, or course room, in break times).
- Mobile phones must be switched off during the course sessions.
- Violent / Abusive / Sexist or Racist behaviour and language will result in immediate removal from the course.
- Please note that those that arrive late will not be allowed to attend the course session and should contact the Reform Office the following working day for further advice.