Reform is a long established and highly respected organisation that provides quality courses to all participants.
Our aims and objectives are to:
- Provide a fair price for all.
- Run courses that are enjoyable and relaxed.
- Treat each client according to their individual needs.
- Not judge or pre-judge clients offence, and avoid being critical.
- Create change for the better.
- Reduce re-offending.
- Help reduce cost of insurance.
- Offer central locations and venues on public transport routes.
- Deliver from fully qualified facilitators, using proven materials compliant with the Driving Standards Agency syllabus.
- Offer constant reassurance to all clients, and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide information of other organisations to develop future driving skills.
- Gain through client feedback, information that creates ongoing knowledge that clients' issues are addressed.
Reform was established in 1993 and has successfully provided courses to tens of thousands of clients. We have constant in-house quality control to ensure that high quality courses are provided. We are externally assessed by the Driving Standards Agency, and our own external assessors, to ensure our high quality learning experience in consistently our clients' experience.
We are constantly proactive in providing information and training to reduce the likelihood of future offences being committed. Attendees are far less at risk of re-offending and usually save more money than the course costs through insurance savings.
Reform is a member of a professional body, who meet on a regular basis to further enhance quality of a high standard throughout.